Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A White Christmas

Merry Christmas my fellow citizens of the Internet! I refuse to say "Happy Holidays," it offends me. I hope you all were able to enjoy your Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa and now face the grim prospect of returning to the mundane ritual that is life. I haven't had the "honor" of being scheduled to work at the store recently and I''m glad because we just got hit with a snowstorm, which as of 1511 on 12/26/12, has dropped at least 2 inches. I do not envy the other janitorial engineers having to mop-up all that melted water on the floor that the indifferent herd of cattle that are our customers track around. I'm also glad it's not me outside emptying the trashcans or shoveling the snow off the entrance floors. I get to stay nice and warm in my office where I work during the day...This Clark Kent said f**k metropolis and refused to change into Superman. It is currently 28 degrees outside, with the windchill bringing it down to 18 degrees. If you're anywhere but here, I hate you and if you're in Canada, Russia, Scandinavia, or any other place colder than here, I'm glad I'm not you.


Merry Christmas!!!
Happy Hanukkah!!!
Happy Kwanzaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment